1/1 Photo of Crispy Spiced Potatoes
My Mom got this recipe out of a newletter PG&E in the San Francisco Bay Area sent out years ago. These are fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
- 2Cut each potato into half and then into 4 wedges. If potatoes are small, cut in half and then into 2 wedges.
- 3Place potatoes in a pan and cover with water.
- 4Cover pan and bring to boil; cook for 10 minutes.
- 5While potatoes are cooking, combine vegetable oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- 6When potatoes are cooked, drain and toss in the seasoning mix while still warm.
- 7At this point potatoes can be held up to 3 hours at room temperature before proceeding.
- 8Prepare baking sheet with nonstick vegetable spray.
- 9Arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- 10Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Spiced Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 322.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g