Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My Mom got this recipe out of a newletter PG&E in the San Francisco Bay Area sent out years ago. These are fantastic!
- Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
- Cut each potato into half and then into 4 wedges. If potatoes are small, cut in half and then into 2 wedges.
- Place potatoes in a pan and cover with water.
- Cover pan and bring to boil; cook for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine vegetable oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and toss in the seasoning mix while still warm.
- At this point potatoes can be held up to 3 hours at room temperature before proceeding.
- Prepare baking sheet with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Excellent. The spice combination was right on for us as was the serving size. I did cook mine a little longer to get them even more crisp. Just loved this. thanks so much for sharing. I'll make these again. :)
Highly addictive hits the nail. These are great! The spice mix was absolutely perfect, everything was balanced, not too much salt but just enough. Will make these again! Thanks for sharing :)
Made for New Kinds On The Block.
Thank you for this easy delicious recipe. Anything that brings out that adoring look on my husband's face when he takes a bite of my dinner makes me indebted to you forever! His exact words, as he kept scarfing these potatoes long after the rest of us were done, "these are highly addictive!"