My Mom got this recipe out of a newletter PG&E in the San Francisco Bay Area sent out years ago. These are fantastic!
- Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
- Cut each potato into half and then into 4 wedges. If potatoes are small, cut in half and then into 2 wedges.
- Place potatoes in a pan and cover with water.
- Cover pan and bring to boil; cook for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine vegetable oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and toss in the seasoning mix while still warm.
- At this point potatoes can be held up to 3 hours at room temperature before proceeding.
- Prepare baking sheet with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.