Recipe by Geema
You can use almost any fish you like with this quick and versatile recipe. Just adjust the cooking time according to the thickness of the fillet.
Top Review by Bobbie
A very tasty and easy recipe. It was quick to put together and the instructions were very easy to follow. The baking temp and time were perfect! I used some Planko breadcrumbs and they were excellent -- such a nice crunch to go along with the tenderness and smoothness of the sole. The sole stayed very moist. I had some organic Meyer lemons and that was ALL this fish needed when serving. Thank you -- it's so nice to know I have this quick, easy and delicious recipe in my collection.
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) sole fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper and place in a lightly greased baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- Combine the butter and next 4 ingredients.
- Spread on fish, then top the the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.