Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Weight Watchers. But really good!
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 16 uncooked baby potatoes
- 1 teaspoon table salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover by 1 inch and add 1/2 tsp salt. Boil until just tender, 15 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- When cool enough to handle, place potatoes on prepared pan; use the bottom of a cup to smash each one gently. Brush potatoes lightly with oil; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Roast, flipping once, until browned and crispy, 25-30 minutes.
- When still hot, toss potatoes with fresh herbs and garlic.
- Serving size: 4 potatoes.