1/1 Photo of Crispy-Skinned Chicken a L'orange
I found this recipe on the $10 Dinners with Melissa d'Arabian and it sounds yummy. Made with ingredients I normally have on hand and it is quick and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Liberally salt and pepper the chicken breast halves. Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat and sear the chicken, skin side only, until brown and beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, make the orange glaze: In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice concentrate, honey, and salt and pepper, to taste, over medium heat, and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 4Turn the chicken over and brush each piece with the glaze. Turn the chicken skin side up and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake until the internal temperature reaches 160 to 170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, brushing on more glaze halfway through, about 15 minutes in total. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board. Remove the chicken breast from the bone and slice the meat on the bias. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy-Skinned Chicken a L'orange
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 48.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 16.3 g