Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is out of my "C'mom Over!" Pillsbury cookbook...enjoy!
Make and share this Crispy Shrimp Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- 24 wonton wrappers (3 inch)
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml chive & onion cream cheese (from 8-oz container)
- 141.74 g baby shrimp, cooked and well drained
- 59.14 ml chinese plum sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F Place 12 wonton wrappers side by side on sheet of waxed paper. Brush both sides of wrappers with 1 tablespoon oil. Pleat edges of wrappers; place in 12 ungreased mini muffin cups, pressing in bottom and up sides. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers, oil and additional 12 mini muffin cups.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Stir cream cheese to soften. Spoon 1 teaspoon cream cheese into each cup. Top with 3 to 5 shrimp.
- Bake 1 minute longer or until cream cheese is soft. Remove wontons from pan; place on serving platter. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon plum sauce. Sprinkle with chives.