- 24 wonton wrappers (3 inch)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese (from 8-oz container)
- 5 ounces baby shrimp, cooked and well drained
- 1⁄4 cup chinese plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Place 12 wonton wrappers side by side on sheet of waxed paper. Brush both sides of wrappers with 1 tablespoon oil. Pleat edges of wrappers; place in 12 ungreased mini muffin cups, pressing in bottom and up sides. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers, oil and additional 12 mini muffin cups.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Stir cream cheese to soften. Spoon 1 teaspoon cream cheese into each cup. Top with 3 to 5 shrimp.
- Bake 1 minute longer or until cream cheese is soft. Remove wontons from pan; place on serving platter. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon plum sauce. Sprinkle with chives.