1/1 Photo of Crispy Shrimp Stuffed Pork Meatballs! #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I wanted to do something creative for an appetizer -- so I came up with this. These meatballs are packed with so much flavor! The bread crumbs help keep the outside crispy & the ranch is layered all throughout the whole thing. Thesse were easy to make & absolutely DELICIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, parmesan & 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix. Set aside.
- 2Place shrimp on a plate & sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix. In another bowl,.
- 3mix pork with half of the bread crumb mixture & egg. Mix well. Add 1/2 of chives to remaining bread crumbs.
- 4Place one shrimp in the center of a scoop of pork & tightly form into balls. Roll balls in remaining.
- 5bread crumbs. Fry meatballs in a non stick skillet for 10-12 minutes until cooked thoroughly. While.
- 6meatballs are cooking, add remaining Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix & remaining chives to greek.
- 7yogurt. Mix well.
- 8Drizzel yogurt in martini glasses. Place meatballs in glass & serve immediately. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Shrimp Stuffed Pork Meatballs! #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.1 mg
- Sodium 555.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix