Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I wanted to do something creative for an appetizer -- so I came up with this. These meatballs are packed with so much flavor! The bread crumbs help keep the outside crispy & the ranch is layered all throughout the whole thing. Thesse were easy to make & absolutely DELICIOUS!
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 10 shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup chives, divided
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, parmesan & 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix. Set aside.
- Place shrimp on a plate & sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix. In another bowl,.
- mix pork with half of the bread crumb mixture & egg. Mix well. Add 1/2 of chives to remaining bread crumbs.
- Place one shrimp in the center of a scoop of pork & tightly form into balls. Roll balls in remaining.
- bread crumbs. Fry meatballs in a non stick skillet for 10-12 minutes until cooked thoroughly. While.
- meatballs are cooking, add remaining Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip mix & remaining chives to greek.
- yogurt. Mix well.
- Drizzel yogurt in martini glasses. Place meatballs in glass & serve immediately. Serves 4.
This sounds AWESOME !!!!!! yum on the flavors !!!
I love shrimp and recipes that are easy to make. I am going to make this.
It sounds so easy and delicious!