1/3 Photos of Crispy Shrimp Poppers
Shelby Jo's Note:
This is a recipe from the August/September 2008 issue of taste of home. Great for entertaining and parties! A little time consuming to prepare, but worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butterfly the shrimp along the outside curves.
- 2Spread about 1 teaspoon cream cheese inside each shrimp.
- 3Cut bacon strips in half lengthwise, wrap a piece around each shrimp and secure with toothpicks.
- 4In three separate shallow bowls, place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs.
- 5Coat the shrimp with flour, dip into eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 6In an electric skillet or deep fat fryer, heat oil to 375°F.
- 7Fry shrimp, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
- 9Discard toothpicks before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Shrimp Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 171.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g