1/2 Photos of Crispy Shrimp Bundles With a Smokey Dipping Sauce
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: Enjoy these Festive Shrimp bundles wrapped in crispy potatoes served with a smokey, chunky Remoulade sauce. This can be easily doubled for a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (I used pear chardonnay wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red bell pepper, minced
- 1 -3 teaspoon chipotle adobo sauce (adjust to heat tolerance)
- 1Mix all the smokey sauce ingredients together place in a serving bowl, Chill to meld flavors while preparing the shrimp.
- 2Mix the hash browns, egg, flour and salt together.
- 3Time to play with your food!.
- 4Mold the mixture over each shrimp. and place on a sheet pan. Chill 1 hour.
- 5Pour 2 inches of peanut oil to 350 degrees and cook bundles till golden brown.
- 6Drain on paper towels and season with salt.
- 7Place on a platter with smokey sauce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Shrimp Bundles With a Smokey Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 412.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar