Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from a WW recipe magazine. Tasty, filling...just plain Good. Very easy to make too. Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 3⁄4 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish and stir well.
- Place egg white in a small shallow bowl, stir well.
- Dip shrimp in egg white and dredge in stuffing mixture.
- Place shrimp on large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat shrimp with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until golden.
very good and very easy. i used a whole egg and fresh bread crumbs from an herb loaf i baked. i like the baked not fried factor
The dry seasonings for this was good and it was easy to prepare. But I discovered for my taste, I prefer shrimp to be cooked in a sauce or butter. I don't seem to care for them in a "dry" state.