- 3⁄4 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 3⁄4 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish and stir well.
- Place egg white in a small shallow bowl, stir well.
- Dip shrimp in egg white and dredge in stuffing mixture.
- Place shrimp on large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat shrimp with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until golden.