Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found in the food network magazine. Looks interesting.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In and extra large skillet, melt the butter in the sesame ould and vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the brussels sprouts and crushed red pepper and season with salt and pepepr. Cook stirring frequently, until golden brown; about 25 minutes. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and cook until the sprouts are dark brown and crunchy, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.