1/4 Photos of Crispy Sesame Chicken
A family favorite, and light to boot! I have calc'd each serving to be 6 WW points. Credit given to Mary Baker, posted in Cooking Light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Spray a 15x10" jelly roll pan/cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-loc bag.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Combine the yogurt and honey in a shallow dish.
- 7Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to the yogurt mixture, turning to coat.
- 8Add chicken pieces to the zip-loc bag; seal, and shake to coat.
- 9Remove chicken from bag, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 10Leave a little space between each piece for better browning.
- 11Drizzle melted butter over chicken pieces.
- 12Bake at for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Sesame Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 226.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 29.3 g