Recipe by LorenLou
A family favorite, and light to boot! I have calc'd each serving to be 6 WW points. Credit given to Mary Baker, posted in Cooking Light magazine.
Top Review by Derf
We loved the flavour, but I had a little trouble keeping the coat on, when I went to turn them over while cooking, some fell off. I wanted chicken for a picnic finger food, so I too cut the chicken breasts in strips. Actually worked very well, and I will make them again, good picnic chicken! Thanks for posting, lovely combination of spices with the nuttiness of the sesame seed.
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted (can use low-fat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a 15x10" jelly roll pan/cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-loc bag.
- Set aside.
- Combine the yogurt and honey in a shallow dish.
- Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to the yogurt mixture, turning to coat.
- Add chicken pieces to the zip-loc bag; seal, and shake to coat.
- Remove chicken from bag, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Leave a little space between each piece for better browning.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken pieces.
- Bake at for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.