Crispy Scallops with Soy Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Lightly oil a wire rack large enough to hold scallops in a single layer over a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white, vegetable oil, sesame oil and soy sauce until creamy.
- In a shallow dish, stir together bread crumbs, sesame seeds and ginger.
- Add the scallops to the egg white mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Coat each scallop with the bread crumb mixture and place on prepared rack.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until outsides are golden and centers are opaque.
- Prepare dippins sauce by combining ingredients and serve along side of the scallops.