1/18 Photos of Crispy Salsa Chicken
Sydney Mike's Note:
Here's another recipe that comes from the Kraftfoods.com website & is a simple recipe to make. The recipe there calls for Shake 'N Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix as well as Taco Bell Home Originals Salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package.
- 3Pleace the chicken on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through [internal temperature of 170 degrees F].
- 5Top each breast with 2 Tbsp of salsa, then sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 6Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Salsa Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 406.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: