Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's another recipe that comes from the Kraftfoods.com website & is a simple recipe to make. The recipe there calls for Shake 'N Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix as well as Taco Bell Home Originals Salsa.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) envelope Shake-n-Bake
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package.
- Pleace the chicken on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through [internal temperature of 170 degrees F].
- Top each breast with 2 Tbsp of salsa, then sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.