Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Here's another recipe that comes from the Kraftfoods.com website & is a simple recipe to make. The recipe there calls for Shake 'N Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix as well as Taco Bell Home Originals Salsa.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package.
- Pleace the chicken on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through [internal temperature of 170 degrees F].
- Top each breast with 2 Tbsp of salsa, then sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Wow, this was really good and easy to make! Will make this often. I followed the directions as you posted them. Thanks!
I could have sworn that I've seen Shake N Bake in the shops here...but I guess my eyes deceived me. Instead, I improvised and used a seasoned crispy coating mix ( probably the Australian equivalent), and a hot salsa with Colby cheese.
We loved this..even the children gobbled theirs up.
A fantastically simple and very tasty meal that I am looking forward to making again!
Very good and so easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used cheddar cheese instead of monterey jack as that is all I had. I also didn't measure the salsa and cheese, I just dumped it on. We all enjoyed this.