Recipe by Mom To Hayleigh
These potato wedges come out crispy and tasty. The side that is in contact with the pan will have a well-done edge that is scrumptious!
- 2 lbs red baby potatoes, cut into wedges
- fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- reynolds release aluminum foil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes into uniform wedges.
- Line a large baking pan with Reynolds Release foil for easy cleanup, or use a non-stick baking sheet.
- Pour the cooking oil onto the baking pan.
- Spread the potato wedges out on the baking pan.
- Spray the wedges liberally with the cooking spray so that the salt, pepper and rosemary will stick to them.
- Top with salt, pepper and rosemary to taste.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes, or longer if you want them to be super-crispy.