Recipe by Shels
I got this recipe from the Fall 2004 What's Cooking magazine by Kraft. The chicken stays nice and moist and is quite flavourful! I modified it ever so slightly, which I will add as I post the original. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (6 ounce) packageextra crispy original Shake-n-Bake
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb bone-in chicken breast halve, i used boneless (4)
- 1 large egg, beaten (I used fat free Italian dressing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Combine coating mix, garlic powder, rosemary and pepper in shaker bag.
- Brush chicken lightly with egg.
- Add one chicken piece to bag and shake until evenly coated.
- Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in a foil-lined 15x10x1 baking pan (I used a 9x13).
- Discard any remaining mixture in shaker bag.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (Mine only took 40, but I only used 2 breasts).