- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 small about 2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add potatoes and cook for 8 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss gently.
- Place skillet in oven and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until browned, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Be careful not to grab the handle when you remove to serve! :).