Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from an old Southern Living magazine. I've made this recipe dozens of times and always get loads of compliments on the dish. It's simple and delicious.
- 16 small new potatoes or 2 lbs new potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Toss together first 4 ingredients.
- Arrange potatoes in an alumimum foil lined 15*10 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Stir together cheese and next 3 ingredients; mound evenly onto potatoes, and bake 20 more minutes.
These tasty potatoes are the bomb. So good, great flavor and amazing textures. The potatoes were really quick and easy to throw together, with ingredients always found in the fridge and pantry. The crispy potatoes were perfectly cooked and seasoned, the cheese was a great touch. We enjoyed these spuds very much, thanks so much for sharing your recipe Chef #772690 .