Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These little fire crackers came out of bit of experimentation, with trying to get the right mix of a crispy roast potato that was also tasted really good too. They use ideas that you might seen before but possibly not in the same combination...they are so full of flavor they just have to be tried! The herbs used can be changed too I find that Thyme rather than parsley works as well
- 1. Peal Potatoes and cut into good size pieces - normally 4 to a potato
- 2. Put into a pan of water and bring to the boil.
- 3. While doing this preheat your oven to 180 c (adjust for fan ovens).
- 4. Once the pan is boiling Par Boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes
- 5. Add the olive oil to a large tray and place in the oven.
- 6. Whilst the potatoes are cooking add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl (big enough to add the potatoes to) and mix together.
- 7. Take the potatoes off the heat and drain.
- 8. Put back into the pan and shake until the ages start to fluff up.
- 9. Put the potatoes into the bowl with the rest of the mix and coat each potato generously.
- 10. Take the tray out of the oven and add the potatoes - turn each one so that the oil gets to each bit. (I add a bit more olive oil if i think there isn't enough at this point).
- 11. Put into the oven for 45 - 60 minutes Or until golden brown all over.
- 12. Serve with your favorite roast meat and enjoy.