Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
To go with sizzling rice soup recipe...
- Combine rice and water in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Spread the rice over an ungreased baking sheet, no more than 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake rice for 50-55 minutes until dry.
- Cool rice and cut into 2" squares.
- Store in a canister until needed, but do not freeze.
This was such a simple way to prepare Crispy Rice. I served this with Sizzling Rice Soup Honolulu (recipe #112179) and had rave reviews for the guests. Thanks for posting.