Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tasty treats made the easy way! Very easy and quick to make. Also cheap - all ingredients were W@lm@rt generics!
- Melt margarine in a microwave-safe bowl about 1 minute on high in microwave.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add marshmallow creme to bowl and heat for 1 minute in microwave.
- Mix well with margarine.
- Add cereal, stirring until cereal is completely coated.
- Press into 9x13-inch pan.
- Chill in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- *** I live in the desert, so it may not be necessary to put your treats in the fridge to set up, but they will need to cool.***.