Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Tasty treats made the easy way! Very easy and quick to make. Also cheap - all ingredients were W@lm@rt generics!
- Melt margarine in a microwave-safe bowl about 1 minute on high in microwave.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add marshmallow creme to bowl and heat for 1 minute in microwave.
- Mix well with margarine.
- Add cereal, stirring until cereal is completely coated.
- Press into 9x13-inch pan.
- Chill in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- *** I live in the desert, so it may not be necessary to put your treats in the fridge to set up, but they will need to cool.***.
they were very good but they didnt stick together! i did everything right..i think! well they stuck when i put them in the freezer for 20min! haha
These turned out pretty good. I think I still prefer using the marshmallows to the marshmallow cream, though! Thanks for helping me use up the jar I had, though! LOL
Incredibly easy to make. I used butter instead of margarine and hm vanilla extract,Tiny Trapeze rice marshmellow creme and 365 brand crispy rice cereal. Kids absolutly loved it and it was so quick and easy, just my kind of recipe!