1 hr 10 mins
A guilt-free sweet treat! Perfect for lunch boxes, backpacks, briefcases, etc. Adapted from The Great American Detox Diet by Alex Jamieson. Cooking time is refrigerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 6 cups puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1Lightly oil a 9" x 13" glass baking dish and a large mixing bowl.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine the nut butter and agave nectar. Melt over low heat, stirring, until completely melted and well blended. Remove from heat. Cool until not too hot to touch.
- 3Lightly oil your hands. In the mixing bowl, mix cereal and nuts with the almond butter mixture.
- 4Press the mixture into the baking dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Rice-Almond Snack Bars (Vegan and Gluten-Free
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
puffed brown rice cereal