Recipe by Prose
A guilt-free sweet treat! Perfect for lunch boxes, backpacks, briefcases, etc. Adapted from The Great American Detox Diet by Alex Jamieson. Cooking time is refrigerating time.
Top Review by Chef TC Dorn
This recipe is really easy and really good! (And for about $12 a batch I was very relieved!) I'm going to try different nut butters and see how they turn out too. Two thumbs up on this one! Thanks for sharing it!
- 236.59 ml almond butter
- 236.59 ml agave nectar
- 1419.54 ml puffed brown rice cereal
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly oil a 9" x 13" glass baking dish and a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine the nut butter and agave nectar. Melt over low heat, stirring, until completely melted and well blended. Remove from heat. Cool until not too hot to touch.
- Lightly oil your hands. In the mixing bowl, mix cereal and nuts with the almond butter mixture.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.