Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Hongkong Snack. Very simple ingredients and very easy to make.
- Beat eggs with water until bubbly.
- Combine with bread flour. Mix well.
- Heat and oil pan lightly and pour batter till it forms a very thin pancake.
- when its is cooked (pancake must be soft and slightly raw), take out and repeat step 3 until all the batter is used up.
- Place a very very thin layer of red bean paste in the middle of the pancake and wrap it, folding in the corners.
- semi-deep fry it in oil hot till crispy.
- drain and serve.