Recipe by qtadnama
Very easy and juicy. From 2006 Kraft Food and Family Winter Edition.
Top Review by Doesn't Do Dishes
I made some changes to this recipe and was very happy with the outcome. First I used boneless skinless thighs so the cooking time was reduced to 20 minutes. Second I used Blue Cheese Salad Dressing insted of Ranch. Last I added Parmesan Cheese to the Shake and Bake. Overall this was a hit with my wife and son, and seved with a salad makes for a quick and easy week night meal.
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 12 ounces Shake-n-Bake (extra crispy)
- 1 cup favorite ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Take skin off chicken pieces.
- Place all pieces in large zip lock and coat with ranch dressing.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour.
- Take out and coat each piece well with shake n bake.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 45 minute.