Recipe by Sharon123
Crispy on the outside, and coated with ranch style herbs and spices, this really hits the spot for great snack food! Adapted from Lumious Vegans who got it from Cadry's Kitchen. Once you've tried this, experiment with different flavors. Maple syrup, salt and tamari may be my next experiment!
- 14 ounces chickpeas
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth, powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse, drain and dry chickpeas. I lay mine out on a towel.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl- this will be thick and pasty due to the herb to oil ratio.
- Add the dried chickpeas to the herb-oil mix and stir well to coat all chickpeas thoroughly.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking pan and bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes (until crispy on the outside and firm in the middle).
- If you want it crispier inside, try lowering the temperature a little and baking a little longer-like 350* for 45 minutes, but watch the oven!