Crispy on the outside, and coated with ranch style herbs and spices, this really hits the spot for great snack food! Adapted from Lumious Vegans who got it from Cadry's Kitchen. Once you've tried this, experiment with different flavors. Maple syrup, salt and tamari may be my next experiment!
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, drain and dry chickpeas. I lay mine out on a towel.
- 2Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl- this will be thick and pasty due to the herb to oil ratio.
- 3Add the dried chickpeas to the herb-oil mix and stir well to coat all chickpeas thoroughly.
- 4Spread chickpeas on a baking pan and bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes (until crispy on the outside and firm in the middle).
- 5If you want it crispier inside, try lowering the temperature a little and baking a little longer-like 350* for 45 minutes, but watch the oven!
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Ranch Flavored Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 795.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: