Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a super easy recipe. Just a few ingredients, and is great to throw together after work throughout the week. We often like to have this with Fresh Cooked Carrots or Cucumber and Squash. Very Yummy !
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with Non-Stick Spray. I use PAM.
- Combine the Rice Krispies, Parmesan Cheese and Ranch mix into a large bowl.
- Beat your egg whites in a medium bowl. Dip each piece of chicken into the whites and then into the cereal mixture. Make sure to coat them evenly.
- Arrange the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until Golden Brown, and your juices from the chicken run clear. Bake approx 20 - 25 minutes. Serve Hot. Enjoy !