Recipe by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
Total credit for this recipe goes to Chef Maito. This is easy & fantastic way to crisp up prosciutto, in the oven, without adding any extra fat. Use for any recipe that requires crispy prosciutto. I estimate approximately 1/2 - 1 piece per person if using for a salad. Beware, prosciutto tends to be salty.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place slices of prosciutto flat on parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Bake about 13 minutes, or until fairly crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Break the prosciutto up into pieces and set aside.
- Credit goes to Maito & this recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/fig-and-crispy-prosciutto-salad-319957?oc=linkback.