- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups small pretzel sticks
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- I broke the pretzel sticks into 3rds and set aside before preparing.
- Coat a 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with butter or Pam spray.
- In large micro safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup.
- Micro on high for 3 minutes or till sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in peanut butter till blended.
- Add the cereal, pretzel pieces and M & M's; stir till coated.
- Press into prepared pan with buttered hands.
- Cut into 60 bars.
- Store in airtight container after cooling.