Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
Very simple and delicious.
- Prick the potatoes a few times with a knife.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 1 hour at 275 degrees F.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut into wedges and toss with olive oil on the pan.
- Return to oven and continue baking for 45 minutes, turning once or twice to brown on all sides.
- Toss with sea salt and serve.
So sorry! This doesn't work as posted. The potato wedges are hard as a rock if you cook at the specified times. There is no browning at 275 degrees. I increased the heat and added seasoning to make this workable. I really wanted to help this recipe in Bargain Basement, but as posted, this recipe doesn't work. You have to increase the oven temp and increase seasoning!
It was good!
So not good!!!