Recipe by Chef on the coast
I believe this came from TOH a long time ago. I've been making these for several years now. My family likes them because they are thick. I like them because IF there are any leftovers...I like making hashbrowns with them the next morning. Yield is approximate.
- 4 medium russet potatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in large bowl. Cover with cold water. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Drain potatoes in colander. Spread on a towel and pat dry.
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- Sprinkle with rest of ingredients.
- Toss gently to combine. Arrange seasoned potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes, cook 20 minutes longer.