Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I believe this came from TOH a long time ago. I've been making these for several years now. My family likes them because they are thick. I like them because IF there are any leftovers...I like making hashbrowns with them the next morning. Yield is approximate.
- 4 medium russet potatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic
- Place potatoes in large bowl. Cover with cold water. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Drain potatoes in colander. Spread on a towel and pat dry.
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- Sprinkle with rest of ingredients.
- Toss gently to combine. Arrange seasoned potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes, cook 20 minutes longer.
These potato wedges turned out crispy outside and moist inside. So yummy. I used red potatoes. Thanks Chef on the coast :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I've attempted making potato wedges on numerous occasions but this time - I DID IT! These are super yummy! Crispy on the outside but nice and soft on the inside. Just the way i like them. :)
Our only issue was they were not crispy though well browned , I used Nadine potatoes which I have roasted without problem but maybe they were not the best choice for wedges otherwise the centre was nice and soft and overall enjoyed, thank you Chef on the coast, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by Debbwl.