Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious little potato morsels that pack a punch of flavor!
- 2 medium potatoes (with or without skin)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Turn oven on to 450°F; grease pan. Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise on a cutting board. Cut each lengthwise half into 4 pieces to make a total of 8 wedges for each potato or 16 total. Put the wedges in the pan and spread them to make a single layer.
- Brush the oil over the potatoes.
- Combine the 4 seasonings in a small dish and mix well. Sprinkle mixture over the potatoes. Bake on center rack for 30 minutes. Take them out after 30 minutes and shake and spread out the potatoes. Bake for 10 more minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Enjoy!