1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press thawed hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- 2Fit hash browns into greased 10-inch pie plate, forming a solid crust.
- 3Brush crust with melted butter, making certain to brush top edges.
- 4Bake at 425F degrees 25 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Sprinkle cheeses evenly over bottom of crust.
- 7Beat half and half with eggs and seasoned salt.
- 8Pour over cheeses.
- 9Bake uncovered at 350F degrees 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Potato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.8
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 177.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: