Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Press thawed hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture.
- Fit hash browns into greased 10-inch pie plate, forming a solid crust.
- Brush crust with melted butter, making certain to brush top edges.
- Bake at 425F degrees 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly over bottom of crust.
- Beat half and half with eggs and seasoned salt.
- Pour over cheeses.
- Bake uncovered at 350F degrees 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.