Recipe by Nonnie4Two
Golden brown, crispy egg roll wrappers stuffed with a mixture of potatoes and salsa, accompanied by a cool cucumber dill sauce.
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 10 ounces salsa, any kind
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 quart yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes until they're soft and falling apart.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and salsa (adding cooked meat is optional at this stage).
- Mix ingredrients until consistency is similar to "chunky" mashed potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place small amount of potato mixture onto egg roll wrapper.
- Wet edges of wrapper and fold in half to form triangles.
- Seal with a fork.
- Do not overstuff wrappers.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute stuffed wrappers until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve warm wrappers with cool cucumber dill sauce for dipping.
- Cucumber Dill Sauce: Combine cucumber, yogurt, dill, and salt to taste.