Recipe by carolinafan
Tastes and smells great.
Top Review by teresas
DH and I both loved these crispy tasty taters. I served them with recipe #373825 for a delicious dinner. I was surprised that the flour mixture was spot on. I had no leftover flour after tossing the potatoes. YUM! Thanks for posting. :)
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, thyme, marjoram and pepper.
- Add potatoes; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Pour butter into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; stir in the garlic.
- Add potatoes and bay leaf.
- Cover and bake at 450* for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and stir; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are lightly browned and tender.
- Discard bay leaf.