Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tastes and smells great.
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, thyme, marjoram and pepper.
- Add potatoes; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Pour butter into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; stir in the garlic.
- Add potatoes and bay leaf.
- Cover and bake at 450* for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and stir; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are lightly browned and tender.
- Discard bay leaf.
DH and I both loved these crispy tasty taters. I served them with Crispy Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders for a delicious dinner. I was surprised that the flour mixture was spot on. I had no leftover flour after tossing the potatoes. YUM! Thanks for posting. :)
my boyfriend and i love these potato cubes. this is the very first recipe that we made off of zaar. they are so good. we love the seasonings and how crispy they get. didnt have to change a thing. thanks for this really good recipe.
Oh my goodness, these were wonderful! So easy and I LOVED the crispy coating! My girls couldn't get enough of them either. Will definitely be making this again and again!!