Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I haven't tried this. I got it from the WW Core Recipe Board. It sounds delicious.
- 1 medium potato
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon oil (olive or canola)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice (prevents potato from turning gray)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Arrange chicken on a 9x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick coating (I used my pampered chef stone pan that doesn't require spraying).
- Mix mustard and garlic and spread over top of chicken
- Grate potato and mix well with oil and lemon juice.
- Spread the potato mix over the chicken and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 25-35 mins until chic is done and potatoes are golden.