Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Golden, crispy potatoes make a delicious filling for a soft taco. Bacon, lettuce and salsa complete the BLT theme.
- 8 slices bacon, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups shredded little gem lettuce or 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup prepared refrigerated pico de gallo, drained
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve 3 tablespoons of drippings; rinse out skillet.
- Heat reserved drippings in same skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes to skillet; spread in even layer. Cover with lid. Cook 12-15 minutes, turning every 3 to 4 minutes, until tender and golden brown. Keep skillet covered during cooking time.
- Fill tortillas with potatoes, lettuce, bacon and salsa.