1/6 Photos of Crispy Pork Tenders
Chicken tenders can also be use instead of pork. And use a plum sauce instead of the mayonnaise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, add the melba toasts and reduce in a breadcrumbs.
- 2Add butter by pulsing on and off -- until moist.
- 3Put the breadcrumbs in a ziplock sealable bag. Set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add pork tenders and mix to coat well.
- 5Put 1/4 of pork tenders in the bag of breadcrumbs, close it and shake to coat well. Put tenders side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Proceed the same with the remaining pork tenders.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven of 425 F 20 to 22 minutes or until not pink inside. (flip the tenders at mid-cooking).
- 8In another small bowl, mix salsa and remaining of mayonnaise. Serve with pork tenders.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pork Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 726.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: