1/6 Photos of Crispy Pork Tenders
Chicken tenders can also be use instead of pork. And use a plum sauce instead of the mayonnaise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, add the melba toasts and reduce in a breadcrumbs.
- 2Add butter by pulsing on and off -- until moist.
- 3Put the breadcrumbs in a ziplock sealable bag. Set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add pork tenders and mix to coat well.
- 5Put 1/4 of pork tenders in the bag of breadcrumbs, close it and shake to coat well. Put tenders side by side on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Proceed the same with the remaining pork tenders.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven of 425 F 20 to 22 minutes or until not pink inside. (flip the tenders at mid-cooking).
- 8In another small bowl, mix salsa and remaining of mayonnaise. Serve with pork tenders.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pork Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 726.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: