Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy and quick side dish using baby red potatoes that will make a great accompaniment to any meal.
- Cut potatoes in half and boil just until tender.
- Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and pesto and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until potatoes are light brown.
This is so simple and absolutely delish!!!! I've made these several times now, thank you for sharing!!
This could not be easier! I used homemade pesto and made a double batch and placed half in the freezer after tossing with pesto. Thanks for a tasty, easy recipe!
Only three ingredients, but wow what a combination! Very good!