1/2 Photos of Crispy Pesto Parmesan Potatoes
A very easy and quick side dish using baby red potatoes that will make a great accompaniment to any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes in half and boil just until tender.
- 2Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with foil.
- 3In a large bowl, combine potatoes and pesto and toss to coat.
- 4Spread potatoes on baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Broil for 5 minutes or until potatoes are light brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pesto Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g