1/2 Photos of Crispy Pecan Sticks
This is another recipe from the cookbook Pass It On. My daughters enjoy getting into the act making these by rolling them in the confectioners' sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
- 3Gradually add in the confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- 4Combine the flour and salt in a smaller bowl; add to the butter mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- 5Add in the pecans, vanilla and ice water.
- 6Shape the dough in 4" sticks and place on greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until browned.
- 8Roll in confectioners' sugar and store in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks.
- 9These also may be frozen for up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pecan Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.0
- Calories from Fat 518
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 413.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g