Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This treat is popular with children.
Make and share this Crispy Peanut Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ground roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, peanut butter, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir well then refrigerate.
- Cut pastry into 2'' or 2-1/2'' circles.
- To each circle add 1 teaspoon of filling; fold into half and pinch the sides to enclose the filling.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- Deep-fry the peanut puffs in oil over medium heat until the pastry is golden.
- Dish out and place on crushed kitchen paper to drain the oil.
- When puffs are completely cool store in air-tight containers.