Emm Kay's Note:
This treat is popular with children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, peanut butter, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir well then refrigerate.
- 2Cut pastry into 2'' or 2-1/2'' circles.
- 3To each circle add 1 teaspoon of filling; fold into half and pinch the sides to enclose the filling.
- 4Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- 5Deep-fry the peanut puffs in oil over medium heat until the pastry is golden.
- 6Dish out and place on crushed kitchen paper to drain the oil.
- 7When puffs are completely cool store in air-tight containers.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Peanut Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g