Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a delicious lunch or snack for peanut butter, jelly, and banana lovers (like me!)
- 1⁄2 banana
- jelly (any kind you like)
- peanut butter (any kind you like)
- 1 slice bread (white or wheat)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Roll slice of bread with a rolling pin until flat.
- Spread Jelly on the flattened bread.
- Cut the 1/2 of a banana in half vertically. (the long way).
- Spread as much peanut butter as you like on the two banana halves and put the halves together.
- Place banana on the bread an roll it up. Pinch the ends of bread together as well as you can.
- Place on a cookie sheet with the pinched end down and cook for around 8 minutes or until bread is crispy.
Wasn't my favorite...the banana plus the jelly made it too sweet. I'd say skip the jelly.