I made these for my kids' school Halloween party. A HUGE hit with everyone there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 3 ingredients to a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2Cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and mixture begins to bubble.
- 3Remove saucepan from heat.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together the Rice Krispies and chocolate morsels.
- 5Add to hot peanut butter mixture; stir until combined.
- 6Spread mixture into a plastic-wrap lined 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 7Let cool completely; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1706 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g