Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious and unique treat! Who dosen't like rice-crispy treats and the combination of peanut butter and chocolate! This dessert yields pretty pinwheel slices sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies or 6 cups other crisp rice cereal
- 1 can fudge frosting
- additional peanut butter
- Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick.
- In a large sauce-pan over medium heat, melt the marshmallows and butter or margarine, and the 1/4 cup of peanut butter stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cereal, mixing well until all of the cereal is coated.
- Press this mixture evenly into your prepared pan.
- Spread a thin coat of peanut butter over the cereal mixture within 1 inch of the edges.
- Top with frosting.
- Starting with longest side, roll up as you would for a jelly roll, gently peeling the foil away from the cereal mixture.
- Wrap roll in foil or plastic, seem side down and chill atleast 1 hour in the fridge or until firm.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices.