Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
From Family Circle.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 refrigerated egg roll wraps
- 1 (8 ounce) containerpeaches-and-cream flavored cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 (8 ounce) containersfresh peaches, pieces drained
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover two baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- Place honey in a small glass dish and microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Stack egg-roll wrappers and cut on the diagonal into 24 triangles.
- Place triangles in a single layer on prepared baking sheets. Brush tops with the heated honey. Bake at 400 for 6-7 minutes until crisp. Remove from oven; cool completely.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- To serve, place 1 triangle on serving dish. Spread with 1 scant tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture and top with a few peach pieces. Top with a second triangle, cream cheese mixture and peach pieces. Top with a third triangle and dust with confectioners' sugar. Repeat with remaining ingredients for a total of 8 napoleons. Garnish with mint, if desired.