A tasty combination of cheesy, crispy and tender, these tortellinis are an easy but impressive appetizer or snack. Breaded cheese tortellinis are baked until crispy, then served with marinara sauce for dipping (I like to use my own Angie's Bella Marinara with extra herbs.).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt, oregano, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- 3In another bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
- 4Dip tortellinis in sour cream and milk mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- 5Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until tortellinis are golden brown.
- 6Serve hot with warm marinara sauce-- mmmmmmm!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Parmesan Tortellinis
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 578.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.0 g