Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty combination of cheesy, crispy and tender, these tortellinis are an easy but impressive appetizer or snack. Breaded cheese tortellinis are baked until crispy, then served with marinara sauce for dipping (I like to use my own Angie's Bella Marinara with extra herbs.).
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs (like Progresso)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese tortellini, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt, oregano, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
- Dip tortellinis in sour cream and milk mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until tortellinis are golden brown.
- Serve hot with warm marinara sauce-- mmmmmmm!
This was a hit at my supper club dinner! Will definitely make again. One suggestion is to grease the bottom of the pan before baking as they tend to stick a bit. Thanks for sharing!
These were tasty and easy! I used homemade bread crumbs and Pasta Sauce #1 for dipping. Thanks for sharing.
Very tasty. It was easy to make. I used marinara sauce (#39629) I'll make it again. Thanks.